Tuesday, February 25, 2014

No Reason


You hate me without a true reason because you lack the truth and are filled with lies of why I left. You've heard my name but haven't seen my face and you judge me on just leaving the party and not going through with Big Brothers plan, limiting your thoughts and canceling your connections. Why don’t   you the people of Oceania see he has you hate me for sake of you feeling protected from someone who’s not your enemy, but your friend. He uses me as an excuse to distract and focus all your anger on me.  I'm just trying to help you escape, escape Big Brothers hold of manipulation, join together, help each other, and be a brotherhood. He even tries to turn your own children against you, from all you’re told is that Big Brother exists and is always watching you. Be very cautious of your actions; find someone to trust, and spark a revolution.  Then, for the people working in the ministries I give you this advice, “pay attention to what you are in charge of getting rid of, because the truth lies within the proles.” Finally, for the citizens of Oceania I give you this “WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH.”

No comments:

Post a Comment