Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Today...

I have sent you much advice, but now this shall be my last word. Today I’m warning you teens only and I am here to tell you that you need to wake up to the truth. Everyone wonders why teens make mistakes and the reason why is because your mind is under corrupt rule. Just like your parents you will work every day for Big Brother's sake for power and making yours life horrible, unless you step back and notice the world of the corruption. Unfortunately your parents haven’t noticed the truth but it is still not too late for you to figure it out. Don’t be a follower, be a leader because in order for rebellion to happen you must be brave leader to stand up. He’s bribing you with technology, lowering you in like a hunter to soon shoot you in the back but don’t fall for his tricks, take your privacy and advantage of you. So wake up to the truth, change the future, and find out the true past. Create a new world for the better; you are the future of us so make it great. Today is the start of your rebellion. 

1 comment:

  1. Goldstein, your words are so powerful. I have figured out why Big Brother and the Party hate you so much. You give people so much hope and so much power. Everything you have said is the truth. Its time for the new generation to rebel against the party and stand up to Big Brother. Big Brother hates you because you hold so much power and truth that the party does not want us to know. My eyes have been opened because of you. You have changed my view of Big Brother greatly. If only you had a way to tell this message to others. I'm so glad to have read this. This post has changed me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete